[MPlayer-dev-eng] Any additional features for inclusion in rc3

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Fri Jan 24 06:48:35 CET 2003

Arpi wrote:
> > > it does since ages!
> > No.
> Why? It does for me.
Yes, "subtitle wrapping" works. But not wrap+justify! Even yesterday I saw subtitles like
this:

			| Lofasz hulye barom allat |
			|         xine user        |
			\--------------------------/

(no offense, just a sample text)
Imagine this on a wide screen.. Or any screen. Very bad to read. In many cases there is only
one word in the second line.
And if I use panscan:

                        |fasz hulye barom all|
                        |     xine user      |
                        \--------------------/

I propose this:

			|     Lofasz hulye barom   |
                        |      allat xine user     |

> > > -subwidth
> > Where is that option?
> In xine? or avifile? not sure, i use them too rare...
> but fortunatelly it works in mplayer too.
Yeah but it is not documented. I'm gonna RTFS :) Is it exactly what I am looking for?

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team