[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mozilla Plugin that Uses Mplayer

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Fri Jan 10 20:28:45 CET 2003

Am Freitag, 10. Januar 2003 18:14 schrieb Kevin DeKorte:
> Hello,
>
> I have written a Mozilla Pluggin that display video inside the browser
> using mplayer. I was wondering the mplayer team would like the files.

Nice, please offer an URL or send a PATCH/Addon (gzipped if its too big) ...

If it's good, users on mplayer-users would finally stop crying ...

Also please DON'T ever reply to any existing post, as it'll be ordered into a
complex tree structure, which will hide your post and sometimes no one will
notice it ...

Like:

   -Re: A
     -Re: A
   -Re: A
   -Re: A
     -Re: A
       -Re: A
         -Mozilla Plugin that uses Mplayer
       -Re: A
     -Re: A

You'll see it can easily be overseen that way ...

> Sites I have tested with that work.
>
> Windows Media
>
> http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/dailyprophet/play.jsp?id=COS2_Teaser_
>Trailer&media=windows&speed=100

ok.

> Quick Time,
>
> Plays the title screen of the ad sites, but mplayer does not follow the URL
> in the file
>
> http://www.apple.com/switch/ads/yoyoma.html

ok

> Plugger 4.0 Test Site:
>
> QuickTime, Windows Media and Mpeg videos work well.

nice

> Please let me know and I can email you a source tar file.

That would be good (at least I would like it ;-) ), but please start a new
thread with the "New"-Button of your email-program ...

cu

Fabian