[MPlayer-dev-eng] ccache

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Jan 10 00:19:03 CET 2003

Hi.

I'm doing something wrong - but what?

mosu at anakin:~$ ls -l `which gcc`
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root       15 2003-01-05 10:42 /usr/local/bin/gcc -> /usr/bin/ccache

Works perfectly with my ogmtools, does not work at all with mplayer.

mosu at anakin:~$ rm -rf ~/.ccache
mosu at anakin:~$ cd mplayer ; make distclean ; make
mosu at anakin:~/mplayer$ ccache -s
cache hit                              0
cache miss                           400
called for link                        3
not a C/C++ file                       4
files in cache                       800
cache size                          25.4 Mbytes
mosu at anakin:~/mplayer$ make distclean ; make
mosu at anakin:~/mplayer$ ccache -s
cache hit                              0
cache miss                           800
called for link                        6
not a C/C++ file                       8
files in cache                      1600
cache size                          50.7 Mbytes

My home is on NFS, but as I said ogmtools work from the same mounted
NFS path.

Any hints? (No, I'm not asking you to debug my problem, perhaps you
know of a stupid mistake I might have made.)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)