[MPlayer-dev-eng] DOCS bug

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jan 9 10:54:59 CET 2003

Diego Biurrun writes:
 > Fixed in my local tree, expect it tomorrow, CVS or whatever is in a
 > bad mood and causing me trouble:
 >
 > silver:/usr/src/mplayer/main/DOCS$ cvs -z3 commit mplayer.1
 > diego at mplayerhq.hu's password:
 > Vim: Warning: Output is not to a terminal
 >
 > I'm tired now and hope the problem will have magically disappeared
 > tomorrow.

Or rather: I'm desperately in need of some sleep and don't even notice
1000l bugs in my command line..  Look what I found in my bash history:

cvs -z3 diff -u documentation.html bugreports.html users_against_developers.html encoding.html > /tmp/diff.diff

cvs -z3 commit documentation.html bugreports.html users_against_developers.html encoding.html > /tmp/diff.diff

No wonder I am getting strange behavior..

/me hits himself on the head - hard

OK, everybody laugh and get back business. Have a nice day

Diego