[MPlayer-dev-eng] arpi: main/libvo/x11_common.c

GoTaR gotar at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Jan 1 13:47:48 CET 2003

On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 12:51:16 +0100, Filip Kalinski wrote:

> I have had icewm compiled for source with some experimental
> configure options (-enabl-moveresize-fx), and it was the reason
> why resizing was broken. With default build options everything
> works.

IceWM 1.2.3 compiles with dozens of warnings. Using anything other than
default is dangerous (e.g. antialiasing has never been working
properly), and even that doesn't give certainty - icewm from my pack
sometimes just die - with no error, no comment, font support is broken
since ever and probably many others.

> P.S.
> Your IceWm theme is really ugly :-)

Ohhhhh...;) Maybe it is ugly, but is comfortable:)

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>
PLD stuff at http://mops.uci.agh.edu.pl/~gotar/