[MPlayer-dev-eng] One demended feature to add

Filip Kalinski filon at pld.org.pl
Fri Feb 7 00:25:40 CET 2003

Hi,

There were demands to make an ability to choose fsullscren switching type
from command line. I think, that it would be really useful to have it in 0.90
because with it many bugs in windowm nanagers can be solved by just
setting different fullscreen type prefrenerence.

I have already made a patch and tested it for some time and I think, that it
doesn't contain ay new bugs.

Are there any chances to include it in 0.90?

(I will do some tests with new metacity from gnome 2.2 and send it tommorow).

--
Filip Kalinski <filon at pld.org.pl>