[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch to fix the "blank screen after playback" vesa bug

Daniel Moreno comac2k at terra.es
Mon Feb 3 12:57:31 CET 2003

Roberto De Leo wrote:

> Hi,
> this is probably not really important and it is not the cleanest patch
> ever, but just in case you are interested in it this is a patch that
> fixes the well known vesa bug that leaves the screen blank after the
> playback is over.

That's what hapens to me when resolution is 640x480 or lower. At 800x600
or higher, it's not a black console but the monitor shutting off (or
entering power saving mode, maybe becouse of an invalid mode?) and
switching consoles doesn't help at all then. I suppouse you don' have
any idea about why this hapens, do you?

--
Daniel Moreno - ComaC
Port pa'Linux del FinalBurn: http://fblinux.emuunlim.com/