[MPlayer-dev-eng] New audio filter layer finished

Anders Johansson ajh at watri.uwa.edu.au
Mon Sep 30 12:43:23 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have finished the new audio filter layer (see attached diff). Please
have a look, the diff doesn't brake anything, it actually works pretty
well.

I will put the filters in a new directory is that ok?

I will commit in three days if no one has any objections.

I will continue porting the old plugins over the coming weeks, then
add float support. The old plugins can co-exist with the new ones in
the meantime.

If you want to test it apply the patch and try this:
./mplayer  -channels 4 -srate 48000  movie.avi

Cheers,
//Anders