[MPlayer-dev-eng] dvdauth.c file patch

me andi wortelsapje at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 22 00:16:35 CEST 2002

I took the latest cvs snapshot and applied both dvdauth.c & dvdauth.h
against it. Since i don't have a cvs account this is the most recent
distribution i can produce. It seems the dvdauth patch works although i
cannot test the protection against loading css twice (I do have the vobs but
i don't have a dvd player, so i cannot use the -dvdauth switch in
combination with the -dvdkey switch).

Thanks for the quick response and good luck!!

greetz, sbmpost (could you put this name in front of my email address in
your dvdauth.c file?)