[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: 0.90 pre8 _TODAY_ ?

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Thu Sep 19 18:31:03 CEST 2002

    Hi, Arpi!

Sometime (on Thursday, September 19 at 15:54) I've received something...
>i actually like that mplayer exits immediately when i press q, i don't have
>to wait until the buffered audio is played to the end.

    Hmm, what I wanted to say... I know some people who likes opposite
behavior - just stop at the very end but don't exit. May be to cycle too.
I going to research the way to do it, BTW. It must be optional with some
commandline or config option.

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.