[MPlayer-dev-eng] URGENT ASSISTANCE

Bobby Bingham uhmmmm at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 16 22:31:05 CEST 2002

I just installed spam assassin the other day, and for the most part,
it's been doing a great job, but this piece of spam didn't trigger it
with the default settings - only a score of +3.7

however, the "ESCAPE VIDEO FRANCE" email had a score of +5.9 - enough
that spam assassin classified it as spam with the default settings.

so, as with anything else, it's not perfect.

--
Bobby Bingham