[MPlayer-dev-eng] Unresolved symbol: finite

Martin Gansser mgansser at ngi.de
Sun Sep 8 13:24:06 CEST 2002

> Hi,
>
> > I`'am tried to play a mpeg file with opengl, but this fails.
> > My system is hpux 11.00; gcc-3.2
> > Sorry if i am not in the correct maillinglist.
> Yes, bad list for that.
>
> Probably libGL.sl was compiled with incompatible version of gcc or smth
like that.
> finit isn a lower-level crt function for gcc/glibc. (~= file init)
>
> Try to recompile OpenGL libs with your current or compile mplayer with
that older gcc.

> Btw, does -vo gl worth this? No other suitable video out drivers for your
system?
at the moment only sdl works ! so I wont to test if it's better to use
opengl (HW Rendering)

prounix_root:/opt/MPlayer/bin # ./mplayer -vo help

MPlayer 0.90pre7-3.2 (C) 2000-2002 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS!)

Available video output drivers:
        x11     X11 ( XImage/Shm )
        gl      X11 (OpenGL)
        gl2     X11 (OpenGL) - multiple textures version
        sdl     SDL YUV/RGB/BGR renderer (SDL v1.1.7+ only!)
        png     PNG file
        jpeg    JPEG file
        gif89a  GIF89a (out.gif)
        null    Null video output
        pgm     PGM file
        md5     MD5 sum
        mpegpes Mpeg-PES file
        yuv4mpeg        yuv4mpeg output for mjpegtools (to "stream.yuv")

Martin