[MPlayer-dev-eng] Enhancement patch for slavemode

Stefan Huelswitt s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Sun Sep 1 16:23:41 CEST 2002

Am 01 Sep 2002 schrieb Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu>:

> search the archive, this was discussed a lot recently
> the way you implement this outpit is a big hack and may not work with given
> fileformats. do it clean way or do not do.

Ok, but what I don't understand is, why the code will not work.

I copied the calculations from the code parts just below my
patch. This is the OSD update code which calculates
guiIntfStruct.Position & guiIntfStruct.TimeSec.
This seems to be stable code since longer time.

I'll search the archive, but could you point me to the right
direction to solve the problem?

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels at iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan