[MPlayer-dev-eng] Audio Visualization Plugin

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri gsbarbieri at yahoo.com.br
Sun Sep 1 10:23:02 CEST 2002

I learned how to use fftw.

Now I need to know some things.

1) How do I call your plugins from mplayer command line? I tried -aop
list=delay, for example, but I got the libao2 plugin, not yours.

2) The data your interface will send to the plugin is the data I should
apply the Welch Periodogram? It's a matrix? What's its dimension? It
contains integers/doubles/longs?

I'm new to this digital signal process things. I didn't had time to
read those books yet, but I will. until that, could you help me a bit?

Before the Welch periodogram transform, what I have? And after the
transform, what I get? How I use it?

Gustavo