[MPlayer-dev-eng] release tomorrow (Thursday) ?

Sebastien Renard Sebastien.Renard at newarch.fr
Thu Oct 24 00:16:19 CEST 2002

Le Jeudi 24 Octobre 2002 00:34, Arpi a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> ok we delayed the monday release, so what about it tomorrow?
> also, we've applied many patches, if not all.
>
> are there any non-refused patches out there?
>
> are there any major/critical bugs out there?
>
> are there any interesting fixes/patches/doc updates not yet commited?

Hi,

I sent a patch about kde screensaver (auto stop/start) two days ago. I don't
know if it's refused or not. BTW, it's not at all an important patch, it just
improve mplayer usability in kde environment.

In case it's refused, I would like to know why so I can understand my mistakes
and do a better one next time.

Thanks.
--
Sébastien Renard -- New'Arch