[MPlayer-dev-eng] release today?

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Oct 22 01:29:07 CEST 2002

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 07:36:06PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Arpi writes:
>  > any reason against releasing pre9 today night?
>
> I have a few -af options to add to the man page that Anders described
> in a mail to -cvslog.  I don't think I'll manage tonight, but I will
> do it tomorrow.

Speaking of -af, I'd still like to see the interface changed to
something sane, like -vop. Of course that will require a little more
trickery in the automatic filter loading I think, but it works with
-vop (auto-inserting scale) so it should work with -af too.

IMHO the system of setting global params for a filter module in one
place and then loading it in a list is silly -- these filters should
be able to be loaded multiple times, and thus each instance should get
its own parameters, just like with -vop.

Rich