[MPlayer-dev-eng] New videofilter: vf_bmovl.c !

Per Wigren wigren at home.se
Sun Oct 13 00:03:44 CEST 2002

Hi!

This is my new videofilter I have been developing for Freevo:
http://freevo.sf.net ..

bmovl is short (and unixish;) for BitMap OVerLay...
It makes MPlayer read commands and bitmaps from a FIFO and display them on the
videoscreen..

Basic instructions in the beginning of the .c file! ;)

I'll soon create a small test-program so you can try it out and see for your
self how cool it is! ;)  Right now I only have test programs written in
python and pygame, which need a LOT of dependancies..

Regards,
Per Wigren