[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: MPlayer-dev-eng digest, Vol 1 #1365 - 4 msgs

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Oct 6 15:47:34 CEST 2002

Hi,

>  >1. NEVER EVER post teh same mail twice.
> Look, I really apologize about that. I working RAM punished system (other
> why to call KDE Desktop Computer ;) so the konqueror is strange on this
> situations... but whethever,
it's your problem.

>  >2. go and read DOCS/tech/patches.txt, NEVER send the whole files, just the
>  >   changes. especially when you're patching an obsolete version instead of CVS.
> done! I would make that way the first time, but I have no CVS version
> so... whetever.
so... ?
you don't need cvs for making patches. if you ever read that txt you know it.
yes we expect patches for cvs versions (you can download cvs snapshot
tar.bz2 from ftp) but even if you make it against pre8, you HAVE TO make
patch (diff -Naur pre8.orig pre8.modified), instead of attaching the modified
files. we don't accept the way you did, i don't even download and see your
files, i'm not interested enough to spend hourd analyzing your changes and
making it cvs-ready. if you want to contribute, do it well. or keep your
mess for yourself...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team