[MPlayer-dev-eng] OSD question!

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 1 02:07:13 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 01:55, Per Wigren wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Which function can I use to create an OSD object from a text-string? I've
> searched the code like crazy but couldn't find it... :/
>
> I'm asking because I want to implement a command for the slave-mode to
> "manually" put subtitles using a command...  (for use in Freevo -
> http://freevo.sf.net )
> It will be used to display teletext-subtitles using a standalone
> teletext-grabber..

you should probably look at subreader.h for the "subtitle" struct, from a
quick look you need to fill the struct, assing it to vo_sub and signalize the
change vo_osd_changed(OSDTYPE_SUBTITLE); -- you probaby want to look at
sub_cc.c to, as its pretty clean compared to subreader.c (by mean of
reading).

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos