[MPlayer-dev-eng] state of realvideo?

Kees Cook mplayer at outflux.net
Tue May 21 18:20:18 CEST 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 06:01:34PM +0200, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> Could you share your sources? Probably I could help as i wrote our
> realmedia demuxer (and xacodecs, some win32 loader stuff ;)

You betcha.  I downloaded the "realone" beta and installed it as a regular
user (it builds a ~/Real directory for the plugins).  Then I replaced
drv2.so.6.0 with a link to "my-drv2.so" from my sources here.

Please fix the path in wedge.c (line 86) to point to the correct "old"
version of the drv2.so.6.0 library for it to load correctly.

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net