[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCHes

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 15 06:14:04 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 14 May 2002 11:46, 陆 然 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >also tell if there are spudec/vobsub patches I've missed (not if I have
>
> tested
>
> >but found problems and still waiting for solution).
>
> i've sent a patch to place the spu/vob subtitle under the movie with vo
> sdl, have you tested that?
Did I understand you correct, that you always want to place it at the bottom
of the screen? Then I don't like it because dvdsub/vobsub has placement info
that should be used, eg. sometimes subs are shown at top of movie to not
overlay something interesting at the bottom of the image.

> BTW, about the auto color patch, i'll find a dvd and try, does every dvd
> have the same problem?
I only have tested one up to now, and note that it was only visible if the sub
was scaled, not if it was original size...

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos