[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ANNOUNCE] MPlayer 0.90pre3 RPM packages available

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon May 13 02:23:51 CEST 2002

Hi,

On Monday, 13 May 2002, Arpi wrote:
[...]
> > The latter. Do you know how to set up mga_vid with devfs?
> > It's not in the DOCS...
>
> it doesn't need any setup
> just if he used mga_vid before devfs support, he may has /dev/mga_vid device
> created in old way
> it should be deleted before insmod

OK. I'll forward that to him. Thanks.

> > Another thing: is it OK if I build RPMs from latest (=today's) CVS now?
> wait for tomorrow, we'll release pre4 at monday

Heh, I knew something up... :-) Waiting, then.

> > And here is a patch that fixes some of the compilation warnings (mostly
> > trivial ones):
> i'll check. anyway those reordering of functions aren't welcomed...

Well, take what you like, discard the rest.
If reordering is bad style, maybe forward declarations will be acceptable?

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://msp-190.man.olsztyn.pl/~dominik/mplayer.html
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>