[MPlayer-dev-eng] Darwin port

Justin Hallett justin at caisnet.com
Wed May 8 16:36:09 CEST 2002

okay I read it and checked out cvs where I saw allot more Darwin support,
but I don't agree with the way you used ranlib, I think if you check the
patch I sent you it would be better to use it that way.  I'll have to
build a new patch now against the ever changing CVS, and I'll send that
one as soon as I can.

mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu writes:
>hmm I wasn't aware off your work and did the whole porting from scratch,
>however I couldn't really test it as I only had a remote ssh login
>available.
>
>We will happily accept patches to improve darwin support, that you should
>send
>us after reading the instructions in DOCS/tech/patches.txt of nmplayer
>source
>tree.

  Justin F. Hallett - Systems Analyst
          Phone: (780)-408-3094