[MPlayer-dev-eng] [1/2 PATCH] mga_vid Debian package

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Mar 23 19:16:23 CET 2002

Hi!

I have long been using this Debian package version of mga_vid made by
Dirk Meul, a friend of mine.  It works fine and includes devfs
support, so I am posting it here since it may be useful to others.  It
is not built from the mplayer sources, so you will have to update it
by hand if mga_vid changes.

Just untar the package and put it under /usr/src, you can then build
a package of the mga_vid module the Debian way with make-kpkg
modules_image.

If I have some free time soon, I will attempt to create a patch that
builds the package from the mplayer sources and might then be included
in mplayer.

Have fun

Diego