[MPlayer-dev-eng] MplayerXP vs Mplayer. Hall of flame

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Sun Mar 17 19:50:32 CET 2002

On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 05:31:49PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please stop that flaming!
> This discussion is getting far to personal!
>
> I know, you all are working to get a better player.
> Now someone choose a different way than the others.
> Where's the problem with it ? Please dont fight against
> each other, there are other problems that are still
> unresolved!

I second that! I woke up this morning to tons of new messages in my
mailbox, mostly worthless flames about "mplayerxp". Nick, go ahead
with your fork already and please stop arguing. All I have to say is
it could definitely use a different name, but aside from that, I don't
really care what you do as long as you stop flooding my mailbox with
crap. I expect most of the rest of the people on the list feel the
same...

Rich