[MPlayer-dev-eng] demux_mov & width/height

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Mar 14 22:07:13 CET 2002

Hi,

> On Thursday 14 March 2002 03:34, Arpi wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > anyway, while playing with stsd contents, i've found that image
> > width/height is stored in stsd too (besides tkhd). and it seems to be
> > better, at least it shows the right width/height for my sample files.
> still wrong width/height for the 3 files from mphq/samples/mpeg-4
> the correct width & height for them is 352x240 & 168x144 or something

:((

Is it enough to know width/height, or do you need the whole header ?
I can try to hack demux_mov to send mpeg header (from stsd) before the first
frame (so at the first get_sample call you'll get header + first frame
concatenated). Or i can make simple parser and parse out width/height from
mpeg header (could you tell me its format?).
The later is a bit clean and works immediately (with old dec_video api) the
header passthrough will only work when i finished migrating to libmpcodecs.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team