[MPlayer-dev-eng] [OT] Was: ffmpeg problems and hwac3 on OSS

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Mar 12 01:22:13 CET 2002

Hi,

> On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 17:58, Gábor Lénárt wrote:
> > > 	Por el nombre supongo que hablas espa?ol :)
> > <hardcore>Szegény ombre szuttyogó kurva havas spanyolviaszát!</hardcore>
>
> 	<hardcore> </hardcore> ?!? Don`t know much HTML but sound like and XXX
> HTML tag :)
yes, it was xxxish translation :)

> 	Ok. You`re sentences are diferent than Arpi's, so one of you
> mistranslated this :)
I'm sure none of us really understood it :)
but created funny hungarian sentences using similar words to yours :)
you'd better not knowing their hungarian meanings :)

> > Though that's channel is _HUNGARIAN_ (founded by Hungarian MPlayer 'core'
> > developers).
>
> 	Ohh. Last sentence sounds like "Hungarians Mplayer core developers
> only".
not only. but mostly they are hungarian, so the default language there is HUN.
if some non-hungarian ppl starts/connects to a discussion we switch to english
for that thread :)

> 	Sure. I know that. I also known that if I say something in english sure
> I`ll get an english answer, as Arpi's said. But it wasn't my case.
> Actually it was an interesting experience, since it was the first time I
> didn`t understand a word ....
:)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team