[MPlayer-dev-eng] OT: Arpi knows spanish besides C .....

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 11 23:44:51 CET 2002

One more useless mail =)

Am Mon, 2002-03-11 um 22.11 schrieb Juan J. Sierralta P.:
> On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 15:24, Arpi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > 	Por el nombre supongo que hablas español :)
> > ne hablatyolj itt nekem spanyolul :)
Für die Leute, die spanisch sprechen :)
For the people that talk spanish :)

> > > 	Usaste el ultimo CVS de ffmpeg ?
> > ffmpeg cvs-t hasznalsz?
Benutzt du das aktuelle CVS von ffmpeg ?
Are you using the most recent CVS of ffmpeg?

> > > 	Y el ultimo de MPlayer ?
> > mivan az MPlayer-rel?
Und den aktuellsten MPlayer ?
And the most recent MPlayer ?

> > > 	libavcodec esta en forma estatica o dinamica ?
> > statikusan vagy dinamikusan forditottad a libavcodecet?
Ist libavcodec in statischer oder dynamischer Form ?
Is libavcodec in static or dynamic form ?

> > > 	Yo tengo el ultimo CVS de MPlayer y no tengo ningun problema.
> > tengo es kess is mplayer cvs-t hasznalt mer nem volt gun es ez a problema.
Ich habe das aktuelle CVS von MPlayer und habe keine Probleme.
I have the most recent CVS of MPlayer and have no problems.

> > > 	Just talking in spanish to give an idea of the feeling I felt when I
> > no prob, i understood the above - more or less :)
me too, although I don't know spanish at all =)

> 	Know spanish or a super-duper translator ?
> 	Anyway I don`t understand a single word of Hungarian :)
I hardly do, it's because Hungarian is a fino-igrish language, but most
languages are roman langauges, so learning another roman language if you
already have another roman language as your native langauge is quite
easier... I think people from Finland can lear Hungarian quite easy :)

> > > droped in #mplayer-dev :)
> > It's a hungarian channel, mainly used by the hungarian mplayer developer core
> > But if some non-hun developer come there and ask Qs in english -
> > we'll answer in english for his question. But don't expect us to talking all
> > time in english, especially as some of us don't speak it well or at all.
hehe, I guess if hungarian wasn't so completly different from german or
other languages I know, I would already be able to understand it
completely, like this I'm only understanding few words ;)

> > Anyway i've never seen you there yet.
> 	I have been there one time and was enough for me :)
There are often other english talking developer you can talk to :)

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos