[MPlayer-dev-eng] ffmpeg problems and hwac3 on OSS

German Gomez Garcia german at hal9000.piraos.com
Mon Mar 11 16:25:29 CET 2002

Hello,

	Finally I was able to make AC3 passthrough work again in my
box, it was the HIGHMEM kernel patches that totally broken it, luckily
it's fixed now, so I'm trying to make it working again in mplayer. Anybody
working on it?

	More things, I was unable to make ffmpeg codecs family (-vfm 5)
to decode anything correctly, I've tried with different video output
drivers, x11, xv, sdl and xmga, always with the same result, I also
tried several kind of input files, divx4, mpeg2 and it doesn't matter;
the output is right at keyframes but just after it somekind of green/blue
small blocks appears over all the image, they seem to slowly 'flow' over
it.

	Any idea?

	Best regards,

	- german

--
Send email with "SEND GPG KEY" as subject to receive my GnuPG public key.