[MPlayer-dev-eng] docs on realvideo support

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Jun 29 16:40:38 CEST 2002

Diego Biurrun writes:
 > Gabucino writes:
 >  > Arpi didn't RTFM :
 >  > > the formats.html and codecs.html section has links to eachother, saying sth
 >  > > like 'click here to installation instructions' - but it's nowhere described
 >  > diego removed it
 >  > diego! use cvs update BEFORE cvs commit !! I don't have time to check your
 >  > commits every time
 >
 > I use cvs update before committing.  Every time.  I even do cvs diff
 > -u to doublecheck the diff before committing.  What happened here is
 > that you managed to commit in the 5min timeframe between my update and
 > my commit while I was reviewing the diff.  I'd say that's one hell of
 > a stroke of bad luck, but I probably should have noticed the crossed
 > commits and doublechecked the result.  In any case I will do an extra
 > update the second before I commit from now on.

I take my apologies back, there was no error on my part here, all
accusations are false.

I hastily apolgized because I completely confused this with a
situation where Gabucino committed just before me and I had to
manually get my tree back in sync.  However, no commit was harmed back
then.

Now that I realize which commit we are talking about, here is my
original log message:

  Recent changes in configure should take care of the Real lib
  locations. Hint by Atmos on -users.

Here is the URL with Atmos' comment:

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-June/016865.html

No offense taken, but Gabu, please doublecheck before pasing blame
around.  My log message was clear.

Arpi, please reverse Gabus patch.

Diego