[MPlayer-dev-eng] CygWin doc to be added under DOCS/tech

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 26 03:02:19 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 00:50, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Sycotic Smith writes:
>  > Can this be added to the DOCS/tech folder, or should I set it up as
>  > html and have it just added under DOCS/ instead?
>
> This belongs in the HTML documentation.  DOCS/tech/patches.txt should
> lead you in the right direction.
hmm, due to the current hack-n-slay nature of the cygwin port I think it's
well positioned as a tech-doc. Maybe the text could be shortened a bit as
some stuff seems to be repeated/to much detailed for a techdoc file.

Anyways if the cygwin port becomes really usable, we should start offering
binaries for windows users, as I doubt a large percentage of them will be
able/willing to compile it themselves in a cygwin enviroment.

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos