[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Moving the audio plugins to libmpcodecs - design of plugin management

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Tue Jun 18 20:49:58 CEST 2002

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:21:04 +0200 (CEST)
Eric Lammerts <eric at lammerts.org> wrote:

> Plugins should not have GUI of OSD support hardcoded in them, but
> instead export a list of parameters with name, type, range info, and
> an interface to change them on-the-fly.

Yes, we definitly need a better system for configuration.
It has to suport our gtk gui and we need to build an osd gui.
Why ? There are lot's of things i'd like to change while
playing a file (just think about changing the language or contrast)
and the current system as we have with the keys 1-8 isnt flexible enough.
Ie we should think about a generic system for -aop, -vop, and dvd like stuff.

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.