[MPlayer-dev-eng] life after the 0.90 release...

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 4 21:09:06 CEST 2002

On Monday 03 June 2002 18:05, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002 02:32:57 +0200
>
> Robos <robos at muon.de> wrote:
> > Take a look at source-forge's compile farm, they go osx boxes there
> > too. And if you have an account at sf, you can use them right away
> > (mostly idle when I looked some time ago).
>
> It's something different to get a program compiling and to
> get it working. It's very hard to find bugs if you cant see
> the output of mplayer.
And hear the output.

Besides if you looked at my mailk it would be clear that I have sf acc and I
did the OS X port so far it is now on compilefarm, but further
fixing/improvement require a box with direct access for obvious reasons.

And I have no OC12 handy, someone want to donate? ;-)

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos