[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bye evrybody

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sat Jul 27 13:43:54 CEST 2002

Hi,

i'm relocating, going to holidays. Real life stuff so :) I'll be off for sometimes perhaps
some months. So I left you the lastest version of my osdmenu. The diff wont apply as
is and the libmenu isn't in the diff sorry for this but I don't have time to do better. The
only new thing compared to the last patch is a menu to display txt files. Fell free to
improve, rewrite, do whatever you want with this. Good luck.

PS : There is some stuff on asxparser.[ch] that is bcs i planned to use this parser
for the config files of the menu.

	Albeu