[MPlayer-dev-eng] MOV bad rescale

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 09:40:05 CEST 2002

I uploaded a tarball (bad_aspect_mov.tar.zg) with 3 .mov
It tracked down from the mov demuxer which read a size of 240x180.
But the h263 decoder read a CIF format at 352x288 and set the vo driver
width and height with this. But there is no rescale of the frames to fit the
window.
Unfortunatly it takes time to understand what's going on when you don't know
the code and I not really have time to go further. If  someone can have
a look at it/fix it, it will be cool. Please let me know what was the bug,
thanks.

Bertrand