[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS] restructured faq.html

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Jul 12 05:21:58 CEST 2002

Andras Mohari writes:
 > On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 04:00:41 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
 > > P.S.: This version has lowercase tags.  Since effectively all tags
 > > were changed I figured I might as well go with the nicer lowercase ones
 > > that are easier to transition to XHTML.  Plus, we already have a few
 >
 > Err, I don't understand it now... What will be the format of the
 > documentation after the new release?  (Should I stop working on the
 > DocBook version?)

No, please do not stop working on the DocBook version!

Sorry for confusing you, if you convert the docs, they will be in
DocBook.  XHTML was discussed as one of the different alternatives and
I was thinking out aloud.  Conversion to XML/SGML has been planned for
so long that I have become somewhat sceptical :-(

While we are already at the subject..  Are there any steps we can take
to help you with the conversion?
Does the stuff I described in this mail help you?

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2002-July/009494.html

Do you prefer uppercase or lowercase or whatever ...

Diego