[MPlayer-dev-eng] albeu: cwd when playing playlist?

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 7 01:46:07 CEST 2002

Hi Albeu,

currently when mplayer plays back a playlist, it does not cwd to the playlists
dir nor append the playlists base-path to the filenames added to the list,
which makes playlist support inconvenient, as I always have to cwd to the
playlists dir and exec mplayer from there (most playlist only contain
filename, no path, for good reasons).

Would you like to fix this or should I try to hack it in?

(IMHO solution  2, adding basepath to the filename added to playtree is
cleaner.)
--
Best Regards,
        Atmos