[MPlayer-dev-eng] Gui open for URLs

Ponekker Zoltan pontscho at kac.poliod.hu
Thu Jul 4 09:35:18 CEST 2002

Hali

> Since you have more time now, can you try to improve
> the file selection?

Just a little.

> For now you can't enter an URL, neither select to
> play the DVD or the audio CD.

DVD playing is working. Use middle mouse button.
But ... URL playing is working, if you don't need user/passwd.

You use http://user:passwd@host/muvi.jol.avi URL format ?

Audio CD - thanksz to idea :)

> At one point, I tried to add a pop-up dialogue to
> request a login/passwd for a http space that
> require authentication, but since the Gui doesn't
> allow to open URL, I gave up.

I have only mail and cvs acc, my 10 hour/month internet connection is not
enough for nothing ... and i don't have apacs install or packages.

Pontscho