[MPlayer-dev-eng] Using gettext in MPlayer

Andras Mohari mayday at varoshaza.nagyatad.hu
Wed Jul 3 15:08:13 CEST 2002

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 14:48:42 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > True, developers don't really need it. Translators do. :)
>
> As do documentation maintainers/reviewers.  I'm absolutely thrilled at the
> prospect of finally reviewing all of MPlayer's output.  Great work, please
> post a patch or a link to your version.

All of MPlayer's output?  I've touched only a small number
of messages (compared to the many messages it has).

I'll try to create a patch for today's CVS, but I won't
change the messages this time (except where it's
absolutely necessary).  If the patch is accepted, I'll
"fix" some messages (unless told otherwise).

Regards,
--
Andras Mohari
mayday at mail.nagyatad.hu