[MPlayer-dev-eng] XVID-FourCC

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Jan 19 12:40:05 CET 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:45:39 +0100 (MET)
Christoph Lampert <chl at math.uni-bonn.de> wrote:

> P.S. there's by far too much traffic on mplayer-users. How about a forum
> for the "usual" questions instead of 100 mails per day?

At the moment we have enough ppl reading -users who can answer the questions
and just a few are really questions developers should care about.

What about a notification system ? Ie if there is something important,
those who read -users could send a notice to -dev-eng or -advuser ?

This would decrease work for you and you would still get the real
bugs (with usefull bugreports)

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.