[MPlayer-dev-eng] -benchmark and other options wich don't work

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Thu Jan 17 21:07:44 CET 2002

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:39:20 +0100
Gabucino <gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu> wrote:

> It's the Question that drives us, Bohdan Horst :
> > maybe there are smth in last changed multifile support ?
> When was it commited? As I saw things went wrong in that 60 minutes period
> in which the playtree patch - I mentioned in another mail - was applied.
	I fix come. But I want to resaid that when there a problem with an option
	placing it before the first filename while solve the issue.
	The command line schema is now 'mplayer [global options] entry1 [entry2 .....]'
	where entry are either 'filename [option]' or a new group.
	A group is '{ [group option] entry1 [entry2 ....] }'.
	Global option don't have anything new their setted like it was they should never
	make troubles.
	Please continue to report option wich cause trouble ;·).
		Albeu