[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch--- provides joystick support in mplayer

Rick rick at topaz.ne.mediaone.net
Tue Jan 15 02:24:36 CET 2002

The definitions in input.h are completely different from the ones in
keycodes.h.  Mplayer should not define things that are already defined in
another fairly standard include file.  That is why I changed the definitions
to MP_KEY_WHATEVER.  Changing the conflicting header would mean changing the
standard linux kernel source include file....
One should not need to modify their kernel source to be able to compile
joystick support into mplayer.

I did a grep -r for all files using those definitions and made all the
necessary changes from KEY_UP to MP_KEY_UP, etc, etc.

Redefining an already defined symbol is a bug.  I fixed it.