[MPlayer-dev-eng] CVS: main/libdha pci_db2c.awk,1.1,1.2

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Mon Jan 14 22:25:17 CET 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:02:56 +0100
Felix Buenemann <atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> > BTW: neither nawk(solaris) nor awk(solaris) and also not
> > original-awk(linux/debian) understand "-W version"
> could you please check what gives version number for these 3?

As far as i can see, they dont have any options that show version
informations (strings doesnt show anything that looks like a version).

As i proposed in my earlier mails i would probe for a working awk:
gawk -> mawk -> nawk -> awk

maybe do also a small test if it accepts funktions (as solaris awk does not)

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.