[MPlayer-dev-eng] latest CVS

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 12 21:00:40 CET 2002

On Saturday, 12. January 2002 17:31, you wrote:
> The only problem is: on Arpi's system (Slackware) awk is a symlink for
> gawk, on my system it's a symlink for mawk, and noone (?) tested it with
> the original(?)-awk. Btw, it worked with gawk,mawk, it could work with awk,
> so change it (btw, read my standpoint about is_awk_needed in my previous
> mail)
on my laptop (SuSE) awk is symlink to gawk. on my server (LFS) it's symlink
to mawk, doesn't matter as long as it's awk compatible.
Only thing I had to do, was to change awk version check to -W version which
works with both mawk and gawk and hopefully original awk. --version is only
known by gawk!

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos