[MPlayer-dev-eng] New playlist support

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jan 8 03:01:31 CET 2002

Hi,

> I've done a completlly new playlist handling. It based on a tree schema to allow
> nasted loop, etc. So it's called playtree and not playlist. It's also support multiple
> source for a single entry. Currently it support "old plaintext" and asx format. But
> it's ready to extend with other formats. It's also set some new keys : HOME
> and END to skip whole file and INS,SUP to select a source. The patch also
> correct a little bug in libmpdemux wich prevent asf prerecorded contents to end,
> remove the unuseful connection closing when reading from network, and extend
> the connection timeout from 5 seconds to 15.
> I think that's all, comments are welcome.
> 	Albeu

Nice work! Patch commited.
At first time, it looked a bit weird and unclean, but after understanding
how does it work, i saw: you implemented it very well. Good!

I also offer cvs write access, if you're interested, contact me in private
with loginname and initial pass.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu