[MPlayer-dev-eng] Problem with my new skin

Derek J Witt djw at flinthills.com
Tue Jan 1 21:59:29 CET 2002

LOL... I like this skin. It really looks very real. :-)

On Sun, 2001-12-30 at 17:35, Jörgen Pehrson wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
>
> > I don't want to play the "devil advocate" but I would really suggest you
> > should remove the "Sony", DTS, and Dolby signs from your skins - although I
> > admit your skin looks really nice, if someone from those companies will see
> > those logo's - they will sue (or send cease and desist letters)..
> >
> > Hetz
>
> Well, I took your advice and I've updated the skin so it doesn't contain
> any visible trademarks.
>
> Screenshot: http://spektr.gnulix.org/~jp/grab.jpg
> Skin: http://spektr.gnulix.org/~jp/phony.tar.bz2
>
> --
> Jörgen Pehrson  jp at spektr.eu.org  http://spektr.eu.org/~jp/
**  Derek J Witt                                              **
*   Email: mailto:djw at flinthills.com                           *
*   Home Page: http://www.flinthills.com/~djw/                 *
*** "...and on the eighth day, God met Bill Gates." - Unknown **