[MPlayer-dev-eng] --disable-playtree

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Fri Feb 22 18:23:26 CET 2002

Alban Bedel didn't RTFM :
> > No, I don't like it, I have no use for it, instead it often causes me
> > incomfortabilites. :(
> What kind ? I'd like to hear about it.
Misc.
I never ever use it, and often have to edit a commandline, because I can't
put options anywhere.

For example when testing/benchmarking libvo drivers :

$ mplayer 1.avi 2.avi *mpg -nosound -benchmark -vo XXX

This was good before playtree, and then I press up-arrow and reedit it for
another vo driver. But now I have to use this :

$ mplayer -vo XXX 1.avi 2.avi *mpg -nosound -benchmark

Re-editing commandline takes much more time this way (especially annoying
when I'm doing it on the slow LCD of my laptop, so can't really see where
the cursor is), and increases my idegcounter.

And I never have any use for it.

--
Gabucino