[MPlayer-dev-eng] The audio demuxer patch

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Thu Feb 14 16:46:09 CET 2002

Alban Bedel didn't RTFM :
> > Neat work! Thx!
> > I wanna be the first bugreporter ;) Seeking backward right at the start
> > quits. (though I suppose you already know this:)
> First bugreport so fast !!!! Thx, it don't came in my mind to try this.
1. It's very strange, but when playing mp3 with MPlayer in Eterm, the Eterm
   won't get updated. As soon as the status line displays, the window content
   is frozen, moving the window cleans it. :/ Anyway it responds to keys, etc.
   In xterm, it is good.
2. Audio is buggy for a moment after seeking, like it doesn't seek precisely
   to the beginning of a frame.

--
Gabucino