[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch: Display OSD in the black stripes area with vo SDL

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 12 00:51:49 CET 2002

On Saturday, 9. February 2002 14:25, Fredrik Kuivinen wrote:
> Hi
>
> With this patch OSD contents will be displayed above and/or below the movie
> frames instead of in them when using -vo sdl. It also changes a few things
> in the osd handling code in mplayer.c. Those changes are done to let the
> vo drivers know if the osd contents has changed or not.

First I agree with alex that the changes to osd code are bad, please find
another way to do it by maintaining the old code with the global instead of
function call.

Secondly your sdl code is buggy, try switching from windowed to fullscreen
and vise versa, try with -fs and without. It's very broken.

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos