[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bugreport (mencoder bug with mov file)

Michal Seliga michal.seliga at visicom.sk
Mon Feb 11 09:40:15 CET 2002

full version of file can be downloaded from

ftp://darkside:darkside@grave.darkside.ru/pub/cd/video/Amorphis_Alone.mov
ftp://195.208.209.121/pub/cd/video/Amorphis_Alone.mov

problem: video plays well, but it can not be repacked to divx with mencoder
	 video: cinepak, audio: pcm

  problem 1: audio is broken in output avi (plays in double speed)
  problem 2: when I use -ovc copy -oac copy then it complains about variable bitrate in input file (pcm and variable bitrate?)
  problem 3: when I use -ovc copy -ac null then video is sometimes broken

real file is 44MB long, so I upload only first 5 MB, please download full version if you need (or someone with better links do it for me ;-)

file: bugreport-mencoder-mov2divx.zip

---

linux distribution:	Mandrake 8.1
kernel version:		2.4.17
libc version:		2.2.4
X version:		4.2.0
gcc version:		3.0.1
ld version:		GNU ld version 2.11.90.0.8 (with BFD 2.11.90.0.8)
binutils version:	2.11.90.0.8

CPUinfo:
			processor	: 0
			vendor_id	: AuthenticAMD
			cpu family	: 6
			model		: 3
			model name	: AMD Duron(tm) processor
			stepping	: 1
			cpu MHz		: 700.051
			cache size	: 64 KB
			fdiv_bug	: no
			hlt_bug		: no
			f00f_bug	: no
			coma_bug	: no
			fpu		: yes
			fpu_exception	: yes
			cpuid level	: 1
			wp		: yes
			flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
			bogomips	: 1395.91

videocardinfo:		ATI Radeon 7500 64MB DDR
videodriver:		X built-in driver
soundcard:		Ceative SBLive! 5.1 with hardware AC3 decoding
soundcard driver:	ALSA OSS emulation